Friday, December 12, 2008

Photoshoot


i'm back! lol. to blog about my photoshoot that i talked about earlier in my previous post. my organiser fetch me around 4 smth then we went to crown square. hahaha. i din know there'll be shuffle competition tonite at crown square. so many teenagers join. lol. my organiser got a room from enter k for us to change. so..i was the first to arrive for makeup and stuff. hehe. this is me after makeup.


in the toilet. hehe.



in the karaoke room.

lol. my outfit was really short and the material is so light till it keep flying from the front and back. sien.. so hard to walk. need to walk all the way to the back of crown tower just to pose with the car. lol. the other models said we all look like aliens from space ships. haha. i actually have another thing on my neck, really make me look like alien lo. but organiser said my hair is long, so no need to put that on. hehe.

went to the back of crown tower and waited for the car. *we thought it was some kind of sport car, two doors or smth*

then the car came.. one of the models said this to me.

alice : only one car nia ha? ceh.. thought can pose more.

haha. i also thought there were more but since it's just a photoshoot, they let us shoot with one car nia. it's some black car, modified. ok la.. typical modified car with a lady bird sticker on the car door. then can open the roof. haha. quite sat lo. but i had fun posing. hehe. i don have the pictures yet. it'll be on newspaper somewhere by the day after tomoro. hehe. check it out ya!

No comments: