Monday, December 15, 2008

*long piak*

sien.. so bored. nothing to do at home besides online. lol. i wanna work but starting college soon liaw. now work also nobody wanna hire me. bahahaha...

so.. i was chatting with Vince. lol. he asked me smth and i laughed like hell. hahaha..

vince : got ppl say u look like amber?
me : amber who? amber chia ar?
vince : yalor..
me : hahaha.. look like her meh?
vince : a bit.

hahaha.. i have a friend that said the same thing. lol. i don think i look like her. but we're both models. eheh.. and we're both MALAYSIANS! woo!! *claps* bahaha.. i'm going crazy cuz of boredom.. shit man.. lol.

anyways, i thought maybe we should do some comparisons of me and Amber. hehe. that'll be fun. =D




i don see any similarities though. lol. but the comparison is just for fun. eheh. urgh.. BOREDOM... *long piak*

1 comment:

Barbara said...

A bit lah cha bo :) Go to which college?