Saturday, October 3, 2009

Modelling is my favourite thing.. =)

sorry for the late updates.. hehe. nth much happened lately, so i ran out of things to update. but there is one good news from me.. i found another modelling opportunity for myself.. =) i joined the mick long MISS PHOTOGENIC FB 2009. haha.

at first i thought it was some sort of LIL competition where he'll just announce the winner at the end of the night. what i din knew was actually he's gonna select top 10 from the 33 girls and have a photoshoot with them. woot! hahaha. i made it into the top 10 and went for the photoshoot this morning.. i'm very happy that i was one of the top 10 girls and now i have to wait for the top 5 results.. voting will be needed again and i really hope all of you can help me vote. =) it's what i love to do and what i wanna pursue.. even though it started as smth small but i believe it can be BIG too. hehe.

had fun with the shooting this morning.. though i only slept for 2 hours cuz i was working last nite.. but as usual, when it comes to modelling, i became energetic.. and after the shooting, i'm back to the tired mode. haha.

wish me luck guys! i heart all of you that put me into the top 10! *hugs*


amey is me.. =)

No comments: