Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Before and Now =D

teehee.. went to cut my hair few days ago.. from really long hair to really short hair.. lol. been wanting short hair for long but wasn't ready yet cuz.. u get to do alot with long hair. bahahaha.. but finally, i made up my mind and went to try for a new look..


look so tired rite? i wonder why.. haha.. i miss my long hair but i love my hair now.. hehe.. will wait for it to grow long again.. XD

went to hair do at cold storage.. lol. and thanks to steve for staying with me there the whole afternoon. he actually studied there.. chih. bahahahaha...

the moment i sat down, the girl cut off my hair dy.. =( to think of it again, it is actually very sad.. bahahahhaa... =p then after cutting hair, it was dying session. steve took pictures of me cuz i looked really funny. haha.


take 1


take 2

hahahaha.. he was laughing the whole time, saying i look like some cancer patient. shit him.. hahaha.. then after hours and hours of sitting down.... here comes my new look!










hahaha.. when vain-ness took over me.. XD

after so many years, this is my first time seeing myself in short hair again. =)

No comments: