Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tagged - Deidre =)

Three Things That I Love:
  1. The love of my life
  2. Dogs
  3. Nice clothes. =D

Three People Who Make Me Laugh

  1. Friends
  2. Buddies
  3. BFF XD

Three Things I Hate

  1. Pepper
  2. Honeydew
  3. Bastards.. lol!

Three Things I Don't Understand

  1. Indian language
  2. Olivia (too random to understand. lol)
  3. Me myself and i.. hahahahhahaa... =p

Three Things I'm Doing Right Now

  1. At Kaya and Toast with Steve. =D
  2. Doing this tag
  3. Thinking the answer for the third one. =/

Three Things I Wanna Do Before I Die

  1. Plan for my funeral
  2. Get a live band for my funeral
  3. Have a nice pose in the coffin. XD

Three Things I Can Do

  1. Breathe in
  2. Breathe out
  3. Pang sai

Three Ways to Describe My Personality

  1. Crazy
  2. Siaw
  3. Gila

Three Things I Can't Do

  1. Fly (steve said that. =p)
  2. Pcc (steve can. hahahhahahaha.)
  3. Be taller than steve. sheesh. I ANGER!

Three Person I Want To Tag

  1. Barbara
  2. Steffi
  3. Baron

No comments: