Saturday, February 7, 2009

Gurls Day =D

went for lunch with ollie, pat and jill today.. then hubby joined later. teehee.. then after memories, went to spring cuz ollie said i frightened her about the contact lenses. haha. i told her

me : u're supposed to wear it for only one month.

ollie : but the guy told me three months le.

pat : it's only one month.

ollie : really? but the guy din tell me anything.

jill : *typing msg and turned to ollie* yea.. he din tell me anything too. *back to phone*

me : how long is urs now?

ollie : 2 months.

me : o.. but the girl told me it's only one month. cuz alot of incidents about contact lenses, so the girl said it's better one month.

ollie : really? *fiance called* i'm going to spring later cuz amey frightened me about my contact lenses.

tahahaha.. and the story goes again. she had to explain to him all over again. haha. then we went to spring cuz ollie and pat wanted to get a new pair of contacts. and the next thing after optical shop is..... SHOPPING. tahahaha.. i know cny is over but we are all girls.. girls love to pamper themselves. teehee. ollie got herself a pair of green but yet yellow under sunshine flats. lol. we find it so amazing that the flats actually looked yellow under sunshine. lol. pat got herself a pair of black too. but diff kind.

after shoes...it's time for...


=D

lol. it's so funny when jill says this. ollie was asking her whether or not she can drink cold drinks cuz she's having her period. and jill says

jill : i hate it when any part of my body hurts. so it goes like this. they hurt me and i'll hurt them back. it's a punishment.

hahaha.. get what she meant? then she made alot of funny faces at starbucks. she pretended to be 'fei mao' and then she made this really funny sound with that funny expression. damn man.. she made us laugh till we were begging for oxygen. hahaha...


that's the crazy girl for the day. lol.


ollie's chocolate cream.. ^^


patrina's caramel frappucino =')


and my green tea frappucino. XD

jill said my tongue turned green after drinking this and i looked like alien. ollie said i looked like cicak. =_= i don know which to prefer. hahaha...


that's pat's plastic bag. lol. she wore her new shoes after paying for it. haha.

it was a fun day. jillian was so god damn funny. she said she wants to create a cool line to say. and i asked her

me : like "i don give a god damn pubic hair?"

jill : one?

hahahahahaha... crazy girl.. =P

No comments: